The following papers should be cited when using the server and data at
- Hong-Bin Shen and Kuo-Chen Chou, "A top-down approach to enhance the power of predicting human protein subcellular localization: Hum-mPLoc 2.0", Analytical Biochemistry, 2009, 394: 269-274.
- Kuo-Chen Chou and Hong-Bin Shen: "Cell-PLoc: A package of web-servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various organisms", Nature Protocols, 2008, 3: 153-162.
- Hong-Bin Shen and Kuo-Chen Chou, "Hum-mPLoc: an ensemble classifier for large-scale human protein subcellular location prediction by incorporating samples with multiple sites", Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2007, 355, 1006-1011.
- Kuo-Chen Chou, "Using amphiphilic pseudo amino acid composition to predict enzyme subfamily classes". Bioinformatics, 2005, 21, 10-19.
- Hong-Bin Shen and Kuo-Chen Chou, "Ensemble classifier for protein folding pattern recognition". Bioinformatics, 2006, 22, 1717-1722.