The following papers should be cited when using the server and data at
- Kuo-Chen Chou and Hong-Bin Shen: "Cell-PLoc: A package of web-servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various organisms", Nature Protocols, 2008, 3: 153-162.
- Kuo-Chen Chou and Hong-Bin Shen, "Euk-mPLoc: A Fusion Classifier for Large-Scale Eukaryotic Protein Subcellular Location Prediction by Incorporating multiple sites", J Proteome Res. 2007, 6, 1728 -1734.
- Kuo-Chen Chou and Hong-Bin Shen, "Predicting eukaryotic protein subcellular location by fusing optimized evidence-theoretic k-nearest neighbor classifiers". J Proteome Res. 2006, 5, 1888-1897.
- Kuo-Chen Chou, "Using amphiphilic pseudo amino acid composition to predict enzyme subfamily classes". Bioinformatics, 2005, 21, 10-19.
- Hong-Bin Shen and Kuo-Chen Chou, "Ensemble classifier for protein folding pattern recognition". Bioinformatics, 2006, 22, 1717-1722.