Please cite the following papers when using the server and data at
- Yi-Ze Zhang and Hong-Bin Shen, "Signal-3L 2.0: A hierarchical mixture model for enhancing protein signal peptide prediction by incorporating residue-domain cross level features", Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 2017, 57: 988-999.
- Hong-Bin Shen and Kuo-Chen Chou, "Signal-3L: a 3-layer approach for predicting signal peptides", Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2007, 363: 297-303.
- Kuo-Chen Chou and Hong-Bin Shen, "Signal-CF: A subsite-coupled and window-fusing approach for predicting signal peptides", Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2007, 357: 633-640.
- Kuo-Chen Chou, "Using subsite coupling to predict signal peptides", Protein Eng, 2001, 14: 75-79.
- Hong-Bin Shen and Kuo-Chen Chou, "Ensemble classifier for protein folding pattern recognition", Bioinformatics, 2006, 22: 1717-22.